Gmail marks it as spam

Maarten Hoes hoes.maarten at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 11:44:48 UTC 2020

Hi Ilmari,

On Wed, Nov 11, 2020 at 8:32 AM Ilmari Lauhakangas <
ilmari.lauhakangas at libreoffice.org> wrote:

> Here is a bigger hammer for whitelisting addresses in gmail:
>
> https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-whitelist-a-sender-or-domain-in-gmail-1172106

Yeah, I guess there are things an individual can do to make sure that some
email for them specifically does not end up in their spam folder. But what
I am wondering is if this does not just happen 'to me only', but perhaps
for a larger group like for example 'all people with a gmail account'.
Because if that is the case, then I do not think you can realistically
expect all current and future mailing list subscribers to perform this
trick locally/individually.

- Maarten