Mathml XMLReader (starmath module)

Dante Doménech dante19031999 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 22:15:56 UTC 2020

Stephan:
The information I've gathered could be wrong. Collected it from code and
searched in opengrok.
W3 says that entitynames can be introduced via DTD (but are not plain xml,
or at least I understand that):

To incorporate the *htmlmathml* set into an XML DTD, a typical construct is:

       <!ENTITY % htmlmathml-f PUBLIC
         "-//W3C//ENTITIES HTML MathML Set//EN//XML"
         "https://www.w3.org/2003/entities/2007/htmlmathml-f.ent"

       %htmlmathml-f;

However I had no idea LO supported it. If you could point me to it please (
could not find that dtd file in opengrok )? I may have been looking in the
wrong place.