calc: jumbo sheets on windows (never gonna happen)

Andrew Pitonyak andrew at pitonyak.org
Wed Oct 7 02:45:19 UTC 2020

I think that the important point is that people do it in excel. They then try to open the file and they cannot. I have certainly been handled really large files perhaps it is simply a CSV file with lots of rows and I know how to deal with the spreadsheet so that's how I open it. Quick and dirty and off we go.

In general, these types of files come from a client so what are you going to do. I cannot tell you the number of times that someone has said hey we want to be able to open that in a spreadsheet program.

how often I see it is highly dependent on which projects I happen to be working at the time period. I think it's crazy? Yes. Do people do it successfully? Yes.

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​