calc: jumbo sheets on windows (never gonna happen)

Dan Lewis elderdanlewis at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 01:50:37 UTC 2020

I would use MySQL as a back end. In a database, all the calculations
that you mention are created in queries using SQL. And yes, MySQL can
handle tables with millions of rows of data. But there is a lot of
learning that has to be done to learn how to use MySQL. Setting up the
tables takes some time and understanding as well.

Dan