llvm/clang static analyzer reports

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Thu Oct 15 06:33:05 UTC 2020

On 14/10/2020 20:08, Maarten Hoes wrote:
> If there is enough interest, I can create a shell script that automates
> the procedure of running the clang static analyzer on the LibreOffice
> codebase, so that it can be run on a regular basis in an automated
> fashion. If so, I would like to submit that script to gerrit, so that it
> can be reviewed there in the usual fashion before it gets submitted.
> Would there be a particular preferred git repo to add this to ?
> 'dev-tools' seems like a good place to add it to ? Also, would there be
> any people over here that might be interested in getting added as a
> reviewer in gerrit ?

Sure, can't hurt to document the approach you've taken.  So if that's
not much additional work, sounds good to me to add a script to
dev-tools.  You can add me as reviewer.  (I've not yet come around to
thinking about how to handle the false positives, which would IMO be a
prerequisite to running this on a regular basis.)