Problem with make

Andrew Hany andrewhany512 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 14:31:04 UTC 2021

I've tried over 4 times to run the "make" command after installing all
dependencies and following the instructions on
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/BuildingOnWindows
However, it always gets stuck for hours at some point in the make process
after it keeps running normally for 6-7 hours. So I've been unable to
finish the make process.
P.s: I make sure my anti-virus software is turned off at that time.
- I've also tried running the Linux build instructions through a virtual
machine but still with no luck. Any suggestions on what I could do?