Problem with make

Jan-Marek Glogowski glogow at fbihome.de
Fri Apr 2 17:01:20 UTC 2021

Hi Andrew,

Am 02.04.21 um 16:31 schrieb Andrew Hany:
> I've tried over 4 times to run the "make" command after installing all
> dependencies and following the instructions on
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/BuildingOnWindows
> <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/BuildingOnWindows>
> However, it always gets stuck for hours at some point in the make
> process after it keeps running normally for 6-7 hours. So I've been
> unable to finish the make process.
> P.s: I make sure my anti-virus software is turned off at that time.

Did you check
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/BuildingOnWindows#Known_Problems?

> - I've also tried running the Linux build instructions through a virtual
> machine but still with no luck. Any suggestions on what I could do?

Without any error log and info about your setup, there is no way to help
with this problem.

But my general suggestion is to go to IRC #libreoffice-dev @ freenode,
as this likely can be solved much easier interactively using the chat.

HTH

Jan-Marek