Request to accept in Google Summer of Code

sai mahanth Rallapalli saimahanthrallapalli2000 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 15:46:50 UTC 2021

Respected sir,

Iam Sai Mahanth Rallapalli currently pursuing BTech 3rd year in Information
Technology at Indian Institute Of Engineering Science and Technology,
I request you to provide me an opportunity to contribute to the project

I do competitive programming and also have a good grip on data structures
and algorithms. I prefer python but also have a good grip on C, C + +,
Java,during my academics i have learnt concepts like database management ,
operating systems, object oriented programming. Also did a self project on
path visualisation and worked on frontend web development. Iam rated 4* on
Codechef and also good in academics.

I am currently working on deep neural networks and previously worked on
machine learning spam detections.

I am really enthusiastic, focused and ready to give my 100% during the
project.

Please find my attached Resume.

Thank you,

Sai Mahanth Rallapalli,
3rd year Information Technology,
8309784118
Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur