Request to accept in Google Summer of Code

sai mahanth Rallapalli saimahanthrallapalli2000 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 15:47:21 UTC 2021

Dear sir,

Do review my recent work on customer segment analysis (on deep neural
networks AI) which is currently in TCS Inframind Finals (Nationwide
Hackathon).
youtube link: http://youtu.be/3I0-YX48Avs?hd=1
Drive link:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1NRsP46KhKR3sd6p1JC-f8Z2d1RTgF9fw?usp=sharing

Thank you,

Sai Mahanth Rallapalli,
Information Technology department,
Indian Institute Of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur.
Contact Number: 8309784118