CppCheck Report on vm140 Not Running

Luke Benes lukebenes at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 21 14:16:21 UTC 2021

I spoke to the author of the cppcheck script, Maarten Hoes, about this issue. We would like to know why no one has responded to our emails about the cppcheck service being down. Are devs not interested in cppcheck's results, is it the high false positives, or is it that no one knows how to help get it back online?

Maarten has lost his ssh-key to vm140 and needs support from the tdf infrastructure team to get back in. IF there is sufficient developer interest,he has generously offered to setup a new vm for the script. I too would be willing, if I could get a tdf infra team commitment to provide minimal support. (Hours of volunteered time were wasted on a ESC approved 32-bit linux tinderbox, because I could not get my quested answered on registering a lode tinderbox after I got the manual builds working)