CppCheck Report on vm140 Not Running

Luke Benes lukebenes at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 29 15:53:46 UTC 2021

Cloph,

> But given that the job had stopped so many months ago without anyone complaining

At the time, Maarten reported this on the dev IRC, infra IRC, and the mailing list.  At the time, I assumed someone from infra would take care of it.

> Recreating it is always an option

Why can't you reset the user's password? In the time, it took you to write that email, I could have rebooted into recovery mode, dropped to root shell, and reset the root password on the boxes I manage. This is a 30-second procedure.  Every hypervisor has some method to allow admins to boot guests into single user.