CppCheck Report on vm140 Not Running

Maarten Hoes hoes.maarten at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 17:37:45 UTC 2021

Hi,

On Thu, Apr 29, 2021 at 7:30 PM Guilhem Moulin <guilhem at libreoffice.org>
wrote:

> On Thu, 29 Apr 2021 at 15:53:46 +0000, Luke Benes wrote:
> > At the time, Maarten reported this on the dev IRC, infra IRC, and the
> > mailing list.  At the time, I assumed someone from infra would take
> > care of it.
>
> As cloph wrote:
>
> | But also don't expect Infra team to browse the list for random
> | infra-requests. For larger stuff a redmine ticket is the best way, for
> | smaller bits here and there #tdf-infra on IRC or mail to
> | hostmaster at documentfoundation.org.
>
> Also FWIW I don't see any relevant occurrence of cppcheck/vm140 in my
> #tdf-infra and #libreoffice-dev 2020/2021 IRC logs.  Might have happen
> during a netsplit/disconnect/vacation, but IRC workflow is not “fire and
> forget”, if the message is not acked then don't assume it's been seen
> let alone will be acted upon.

Thanks for searching through the logs to see if I indeed posted on IRC
about this. So it looks like my memory is failing me on this point. Perhaps
the posts were about the lcov reports instead (which also stopped running
quite some time ago), or I just never went through with reporting it at all
and now my memory of it is that I did do it. Again, sorry for the
unintended confusion this may have caused.

- Maarten