CppCheck Report on vm140 Not Running

Luke Benes lukebenes at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 29 18:26:27 UTC 2021

Whether Maaten misremembered, there was a net spit, or
problem with your search, he did reach out to the dev list:
http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Automated-cppcheck-reports-not-running-tt4290186.html

> I'm very much against re-hooking a box

A box that ran for years without any issues. When Maartin informed
us that he lost his vm140 ssh-key in his very first email weeks ago, you said all you could do is reboot it from the hypervisor. Why that was fix acceptable at the time?  How is having a vm with a lost ssh key preferable to resetting it?

I was told to file a Redmond ticket, where again, no one from infra mentioned this, only the issue with credentials.
https://redmine.documentfoundation.org/issues/3520#change-21592

It’s strange that all these emails and 2 weeks later, this
new excuse comes out of nowhere. We are volunteers. Poor communication and artificial roadblocks only discourages outside help.