Review list of bugs with ODF relationship to be covered by a TDF tender

Florian Effenberger floeff at documentfoundation.org
Mon Dec 20 14:30:43 UTC 2021

Hello Regina,

Regina Henschel wrote on 16.12.21 at 17:08:

> TDF is planning a tender "Cleanup & further improve ODF conformance".
>
> In case you have not noticed it, the call for comments had been on
> https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/2021/msg00253.html
>

> I have been asked to review relevant bugs. The attachment contains a
> list of such bugs with comments and a personal ranking.

thanks a lot for this indeed - some feedback on this tender is
definitely welcome!

I'll likely not be able to look into it this year, as I'm off for
vacation from Wednesday on, but I will get back to it in January then,
so we can proceed and work on the tender, and publish it early 2022.

Thanks so much for all your work, and happy holidays to everyone!

Florian

Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: floeff at documentfoundation.org