Adoption of mathml standards on starmath

Dante Doménech dante19031999 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 09:09:23 UTC 2021

Hello.
I've been working for a while in making starmath fully mathml compatible,
but after my last try of implementing priority based parser hit a
structural problem. So there's the point; in order to be able to guarantee
backwards compatibility I need to add a new parser. If the document is old
type (7.1) use old parser and if it's new type (7.2) use new parser.

However I don't know the UNO api so well, is there a way to differentiate
them?