Added some information about Qt Creator IDE integration to the wiki

Hossein Noorikhah hossein.ir at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 15:02:05 UTC 2021

Hi,

On Fri, Feb 26, 2021 at 3:34 PM Michael Weghorn <m.weghorn at posteo.de> wrote:
> In a previous email, you had mentioned:
>
> > I had issues with other IDE integration outputs which need separate discussions.
>
> I'm wondering whether those might all have the same root cause.
>
> In any case, can you try again using e.g. the build params I had
> mentioned earlier or those recommended in the wiki for development to
> see whether that works for you as well?
> It's probably best to run 'git clean -dxf' first for a fresh start.

I could have cleaned the "core" folder, but I decided to remove it all, and
clone again. I am using the exact same "autogen.input" you have
provided, and now
I am waiting for a complete rebuild.

On Fri, Feb 26, 2021 at 3:46 PM Michael Weghorn <m.weghorn at posteo.de> wrote:

> On 26/02/2021 13.05, Hossein Noorikhah wrote:
> > workdir/GbuildToJson/Library/libvcllo.so is blank. But VS Code
> > project has all the .cxx and .h files.
>
> Looking at 'vs-code-template.code-workspace', it seems to just include
> the whole source tree as a directory, so I suspect that there's no
> problem since simply all header and source files in there will be included:

So, why not do the same for the Qt Creator? It can cause no harm, since
the build system is separate. Finding source files, adding them to a single
lo.pro file, and that's all. What do you think about such an approach?
Maybe other useful file types can also be included.

$ find -iname "*.cxx" -o -iname "*.hxx"|wc
  21243   21243  901070

Regards,
Hossein