About 7.1

Michael Stahl mst at libreoffice.org
Tue Jan 5 10:22:49 UTC 2021

On 02.01.21 16:53, Dante Doménech wrote:
> Hello. How can I check if those changes are in 7.1 and add them in case
> they're not?
> The first one is important because external libraries depend on it.
> The second one corrects a great memory error.
> The third one is the data required for it to work.
> https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/108028
> <https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/108028>
> https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/108415
> <https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/108415>
> https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/108333
> <https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/108333>

you can use this to check which branch contains the commit:

   git branch -a --contains a26504cb5790eff1ca8b932382f73ff3baaec50a

this is your 3rd gerrit patch and it's only in master.

any commit to release branches after it has been branched from master
must go via gerrit, so you can see on its gerrit page.

for example https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/108559 in the top
right under "cherry-picks" shows some release branches.