About Jenkins/TBs synchro

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at collabora.com
Mon Jan 18 08:26:16 UTC 2021

Hi Julien,

On Sat, Jan 16, 2021 at 03:32:35AM -0700, julien2412 <serval2412 at yahoo.fr> wrote:
> These generate a waste of time (even with resume build/rebase action, some
> commits may be stuck waiting in gerrit).

My understanding is that his case was about breaking the Windows 64bit
build, while pre-submit Jenkins "only" tests 32bit Windows and 3 other
configs.

Do you have a proposal how to improve the coverage here, without
increasing the time needed for a Jenkins run? E.g. you could drop 32bit
Windows, but that is the only 32bit config, so perhaps you loose more
than what you gain.

...and as far as I see, you actually fixed this failure, thanks for
that!

Regards,

Miklos