About Jenkins/TBs synchro

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Mon Jan 18 12:06:12 UTC 2021

Miklos Vajna-6 wrote
> Hi Julien,
>
> On Sat, Jan 16, 2021 at 03:32:35AM -0700, julien2412 <

> serval2412@

> > wrote:
>> These generate a waste of time (even with resume build/rebase action,
>> some
>> commits may be stuck waiting in gerrit).
>
> My understanding is that his case was about breaking the Windows 64bit
> build, while pre-submit Jenkins "only" tests 32bit Windows and 3 other
> configs.
>
> Do you have a proposal how to improve the coverage here, without
> increasing the time needed for a Jenkins run? E.g. you could drop 32bit
> Windows, but that is the only 32bit config, so perhaps you loose more
> than what you gain.

IMHO, we should add a Windows64 machine on Jenkins part (triggered in the
same time as Win32 to not lose time). Of course, it means more infra so if
we had to choose between Win32 and Win64, IMHO Win64 would be more relevant.

Julien

--
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Dev-f1639786.html