Important: AskBot migration

Guilhem Moulin guilhem at libreoffice.org
Tue Jul 13 13:01:00 UTC 2021

On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 at 16:52:50 +0200, sophi wrote:
> With the great feedback we had, we feel now ready to go further and
> fully migrate to Discourse and then, say goodbye to the AskBot instance.

Also, IF you use AskBot please make sure that you have a matching Single
Sign-On username: visit https://user.documentfoundation.org/edit and
double check that ‘Askbot’ is listed under the ‘Linked profiles’ panel.
If it isn't, then add the email address used for AskBot to the
aforementioned page.  A mismatch here might lead to *account lock-out*
next month once the migration completes!

Note that Discourse accounts will be renamed to the Single Sign-On
username.  See https://redmine.documentfoundation.org/issues/2952#note-51
for details about account linking and attribution.

--
Guilhem.