GSoC 5th week Progress Report - Data Providers

Tushar Kumar Rai tusharrai282 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 19:07:59 UTC 2021

Hello everyone .

Find and Replace Transformation has been added to transformations in Data
Providers and is merged to master .
Since whatever was planned for this GSoC project is completed and Data
Providers is ready with a working UI . So this week I had meetings with
Heiko and Markus to discuss about the future scope of the project . We
decided to implement UNO API and Interface to add new Data Providers and
Transformations as stretch goals.

Since I am new to UNO I have to start from scratch and am looking into it's
codebase . Markus helped me to get started with UNO and shared few code
pointers .

So the next step is to go ahead with UNO and find a way how it can be
implemented in Data Providers .

Regards
Tushar Kumar Rai