Help for Build DEB and/or RPM Packages

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 1 11:11:58 UTC 2021

On Mon, May 31, 2021 at 4:57 PM siqin <siqin at almas.co.jp> wrote:
> […]
> It was okay so far, But when build DEB and/or RPM Packages, I got an error.
>
>      ./autogen.sh --with-distro=LibreOfficeLinux

Note that the --enable-epm and the --with-package-format switches are
all that is required to build packages, the other switches from the
LibreOfficeLinux distro-config file are what is used in the officially
released builds.

> --with-package-format="deb rpm" --enable-epm

And of course you can pick to only build deb packages for ubuntu, no
need to spend the time creating rpms if you don't have a use for
them....

> ./configure: line 40704: cd: ../share/ant/bin: No such file or directory
> ./configure: line 40704: cd: ../share/ant/bin: No such file or directory
> ./configure: line 40704: cd: ../share/ant/bin: No such file or directory
> ./configure: line 40704: cd: ../share/ant/bin: No such file or directory

> Did I miss something?

Would be interesting to see what ANT_HOME was determined (should be in
config.log), and besides fixing the part in configure that Michael
Stahl pointed to, you might be able to workaround the problem by
explicitly specifying --with-ant-home without any redirections.

ciao
Christian