Build on Windows 10 ok but error at launching because no version.ini

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Fri Jun 4 11:52:50 UTC 2021

Hello,

I'm building LO on Win10 with LODE. Build is ok when trying to launch
soffice, I got:
warn:desktop.app:256:11620:desktop/source/app/app.cxx:238: cannot open
/user/extensions/buildid for reading: 21

After some debugging, I found that expandMacros from sal/rtl/bootstrap.cxx
couldn't do its job because I got no version.ini file in instdir/program

In my Debian desktop, I got versionrc (I know that on Linux there should be
"versionrc" and on Windows "version.ini").

Now, I'm trying to find what creates version.ini/versionrc in program to
keep on investigation.

Any thoughts here?

Julien

--