Starmath UI structural changes

Dante Doménech dante19031999 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 09:24:01 UTC 2021

By static interface I mean GetStaticInterface()-> .
The idea is that SmElementDockingWindow is part of it.
However I need it to change in function of the opened document.
There's a "gap" that allows information transmission via GetViewFrame().
It's used elsewhere so it's fine to make use of it.

I don't know in detail what is the GetStaticInterface, but my guess is that
after that document dependency change it may require to be moved elsewhere.