ANN: renaming of master branch to "main" for core repository and submodules (dictionaries, help, translations)

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Thu Mar 18 18:17:40 UTC 2021

Michael Meeks-5 wrote
> 	Hopefully you would be able to come ?

No need to come since it's easier for me to write (no schedule constraints
for example) and the migration will be done anyway, no need to worry.
Moreover, even if there was a vote I suppose there'll be a large majority
who'll agree with it.
Remark: I wouldn't be able to vote anyway since I'm not a TDF member and
still would't like to because of these kinds of decisions.

My goal was just to thank a lot Luboš and to provide arguments against the
migration. Nevertheless, I already knew the battle, battle against this
censorship (I weigh my words) was lost.

Regards,

Julien

--