GSoC 2021

Balázs Sántha santha.balazs at simonyi.bme.hu
Wed Mar 31 13:50:59 UTC 2021

Dear mentors!

My name is Balázs Sántha, and I am third year student studying computer
engineering at Budapest University of Technology and Economics.

I have a good knowledge in C++ and Java, and getting familier with Python
too.
Not so long ago, I did my first commit to LibreOffice:
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/111637
Right now I am working on a unit test related to this commit.

On the ideas page, I got interested in with the "Implement table styles
DOCX support" and I would like to work on that problem.
Earlier, I was working and searching solution for the slow import of
footnotes. However, I did not manage to solve it, I read and learned a lot
about how the writerfilter works.

I am not sure what is the next step, but I am ready to contact!

Yours faithfully,
Balázs Sántha