Introduction

anshu khare anshukhare50 at gmail.com
Fri May 28 10:10:25 UTC 2021

Hi everyone!

I am Anshu. I am from India. I have been selected as a GSoC 2021 student.

My project is revamping the Styles Sidebar in LibreOffice Writer. I will be
working to merge the Paragraph Styles and Character Styles into one Text
Styles deck. I will be also changing the current toggle tool buttons in the
styles deck to drop down. Then I will be work on graying out parent styles
in the hierarchy whose children are in use. I will also be creating
checkboxes to enable highlighting mode.

Looking forward to connect with everyone :)

Thanks
Regards
Anshu