Introduction

Mike Kaganski mikekaganski at hotmail.com
Fri May 28 10:17:58 UTC 2021

On 28.05.2021 13:10, anshu khare wrote:
> I am Anshu. I am from India. I have been selected as a GSoC 2021 student.

Hi Anshu!

It's great to welcome you to the GSoC project :-) People already saw
your successful commits:

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/q/owner:anshukhare50%2540gmail.com+status:merged

> My project is revamping the Styles Sidebar in LibreOffice Writer. I will
> be working to merge the Paragraph Styles and Character Styles into one
> Text Styles deck. I will be also changing the current toggle tool
> buttons in the styles deck to drop down. Then I will be work on graying
> out parent styles in the hierarchy whose children are in use. I will
> also be creating checkboxes to enable highlighting mode.

FTR: the GSoC project that Anshu will work on is
https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/dashboard/organization/6596812015665152/proposal/5869092168269824/.

> Looking forward to connect with everyone :)

Please enjoy your GSoC with LibreOffice community :-D

--
Best regards,
Mike Kaganski