Doctor's Report FILE 10212

willarms kevin dr.willarmskevin at gmail.com
Sat May 29 09:17:37 UTC 2021

Hello,

My name is Doctor Willarms kevin of St Luke's Hospital here in Australia.

I'm contacting you in respect of my patients who died of Corona-virus here
in Sydney Australia on June 19, 2020.  3 days before he passed out, He
asked me to contact  any of his relatives or distant cousins concerning the
claim of his property and $2.4 million in the bank  and after several
attempts of sending you mail by post and no response I decided to try email.

Kindly get back to me as soon as you get this mail.

Thanks,
Best Regards
Dr. Willarms kevin
Email dr.willarmskevin at gmail.com