Errors after pull

Mike Kaganski mikekaganski at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 13 11:24:29 UTC 2021

On 11.11.2021 21:44, Juan C. Sanz wrote:
> After a "make clean" and a new (very long) "make" I've done a new pull
> and next a new make that works as expected.

Note that after changes like
https://git.libreoffice.org/core/+/3e8214734f9695d7f16c4a37f1a497aeb229d677,
which touch headers used in many places, the next incremental build will
necessarily take long, re-compiling everything dependent on the modified
headers. Be prepared that the codebase changes often, so if you develop,
you may want to adopt somewhat conservative approach of pulling e.g.
once in two weeks. (However, don't delay pulling too long - for the very
same reason: frequent changes may introduce merge conflicts and/or build
failures.)

--
Best regards,
Mike Kaganski