[Question] How to check Zipped file format on LibreOffice

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Wed Nov 24 17:31:38 UTC 2021

On Thu, 2021-11-25 at 01:56 +0900, DaeHyun Sung wrote:
> It is zipped Compound File Binary Format. So, I added read & check
> zipped format

I downloaded the attachment and I don't think its zipped (unzip -l
fails to show any structure), I think its just a Compound File Binary
Format (like the older msoffice file formats) where "gsf list filename"
does show its structure.

writerfilter/source/filter/WriterFilter.cxx:260 might be closer to what
you want, there a oox::ole::OleStorage is created from an XInputStream,
like you have in your case, and its ::isStorage should return true if
the file is a CFBF.