[Question] How to check Zipped file format on LibreOffice

DaeHyun Sung sungdh86 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 17:40:24 UTC 2021

Dear, Caolán McNamara.

Thanks for your reply.

Hmm, I have hwp v3.0 file and hwp v5.0 file.

I also attached test hwp v5.0 file "hello.hwp" and hwp v3.0 file
"hellov3.hwp".

also check it please. Then, I'll read the
writerfilter/source/filter/WriterFilter.cxx file.

Sincerely,
DaeHyun Sung(DaeHyun Sung(성대현, 成大鉉, ソン・デヒョン)

2021년 11월 25일 (목) 오전 2:31, Caolán McNamara <caolanm at redhat.com>님이 작성:

--
Korean Open Source Developer, Contributor, Translator.
LibreOffice, KDE, GNOME Contributor.