SalAbort:Unspecified application error

di liu disco.liu at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 08:06:27 UTC 2022

> Is that file confidential or can it be shared publicly (attached to a
> Bugzilla ticket)? (I can't read most of the text in it. :-))

 The file is not confidential and can be shared publicly (haha,The text in
it is chiness)

so with your config that uses --enable-debug and restricts for what
> modules symbols are enabled, even less should be needed.

 My compile machine only has 4GB RAM so that i must restrict the symbols
but even so the memory is also not enough(because of that link error
"clang++ error:unable to execute command Killed")

Can you try whether the demo patch at
> https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/133581 makes the crash go away
> for you as well?

Ok, I will make a try (recompile the source code will spend me hours... )

Michael Weghorn <m.weghorn at posteo.de> 于2022年4月29日周五 03:06写道: