[Libreoffice-qa] ESC meeting minutes: 2022-06-02

Xisco Fauli xiscofauli at libreoffice.org
Fri Jun 3 13:47:03 UTC 2022

Hello,

On 2/6/22 16:53, Miklos Vajna wrote:
> * Under-loved areas of the codebase (Michael M)
>   + got plenty of good feedback (Caolan)
>   + got lots of a11y feedback, want to summarize in the wiki
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Under-loved_areas
>   + RTL summary for the wiki will be added (Hossein)
>   + X-Forms feature is under-loved too
>       + some people might use it and care (Miklos)
>   + I added a list of commits per module (Michael)
>       + is there a bugs/LOC metric ?

I added a couple of files to
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Under-loved_areas#Commits_per_LOC_sheet
with some stats

     * First file is pretty similar to Michael's but only counts the
commits with a reference to a Bugzilla ticket in their message

     * Second file contains some data from Bugzilla about bugs reported
in 2021 and their current status ( open, fixed or other )

if needed, I can get other type of information from Bugzilla.

I hope it helps.

Regards

--
Xisco Faulí