crashreport scraper

Lera Goncharuk lera.goncharuk at gmail.com
Wed May 25 09:37:50 UTC 2022

Hi Xisco.

This question is not related to the review, but came up while reading your
code.  You are using the compatible string concatenation syntax:
concatenation through +. What version of python should I target when I
write code into LibreOffice?  As far as I remember, since version 3.6 a
simple concatenation in quotes is available.  For example:
print( f'{str(len(crashes))} crash reports in version {version}')
The current version of python is 3.10, supported by 3.9 and, as I remember,
it is recommended to move the style code to them.

Thank you in advance,
Lera