crashreport scraper

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Wed May 25 10:00:45 UTC 2022

On Wed, 2022-05-25 at 10:19 +0200, Xisco Fauli wrote:
> Hello,
>
> In https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/134283, I created a python
> script to get all the information about crash reports of a specific
> version from crashreport.libreoffice.org/
>
> In the attached document, you can see the information about 7.3.3.2.
> This way i could find some divide-by-zero crashes that went unnoticed
> and fix them.
>
> I hope this can also be helpful for others and help them to identify
> crashes that can be fixed.

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/134930 and
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/134931 should help with some
unchecked SfxViewFrame::Current() null derefs, but those have small
numbers vs some of the others.

The Additions Dialog has a good number associated with it, but nothing
reproduces. Similarly the PopArtFilter and BasicMorphologyFilter are
presumably triggered from format, image, filter, ... but nothing
reproduces with trivial testing.

There's an uncaught boost::exception which looks like it happens on
to stumble upon, but clearly hasn't