[BUG] [Libetonyek Build Failed] Please consider updating autotool scripts.

南国 微雪 lo.tinysnow.ol at outlook.com
Mon Oct 17 05:17:57 UTC 2022

Hello, I'm from ArchRISC-V Team, a community porting Arch Linux software to RISC-V architecture.

# Description

While packaging `Libetonyek`, we found an error.<https://archriscv.felixc.at/.status/log.htm?url=logs/libetonyek/libetonyek-0.1.10-2.log>
(This link is the log about building processing our lord maintained.)
The `config.guess` file is too old to work.
So our team gives this advice.

## Advice

- You can find the patch here<https://github.com/felixonmars/archriscv-packages/wiki/%E6%88%91%E4%BB%AC%E7%9A%84%E5%B7%A5%E4%BD%9C%E4%B9%A0%E6%83%AF#configguess-unable-to-guess-system-type> that how we fix it.
- Please consider updating the configure script tools(Especially `config.guess` file). As part of our duty, we do suggest our upstreams doing this once and for all instead.

Sincerely thanks.
:)