Adding a new set of (built-in) templates in extras/source/templates

Heiko Tietze heiko.tietze at documentfoundation.org
Fri Sep 23 11:41:41 UTC 2022

While more and better templates are definitely needed, I think a full set for
one language is too much noise for other. The extensions site offers space for
templates too.

Besides, please add Laurent Balland to the reviewers as he did a great job on
making templates accessible by manually removing specific attributes such as
paper size.

I would be very much interested in setting a template as default. My own attempt
at https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/115491 was not successful.