Question re the uno-skeletonmaker'-t' CLI qualifier

David dlochrin at aussiebb.com.au
Tue Jan 24 00:05:54 UTC 2023

Hello Stephan, Yes, this is a Linux system and I'm invoking uno-skeletonmaker thus:

david at anon:~> "$OFFICE_HOME"/sdk/bin/uno-skeletonmaker calc-add-in --java5 -l "$OFFICE_PROGRAM_PATH"/types.rdb -n org.openoffice.adl.util.CalcDL1 -t CalcDL1
ERROR: Unknown entity 'CalcDL1'
david at anon:~>

I'd already found the '-l' trap for the unwary the hard way (and it also occurs in 'javamaker')!  My problem now is that a value for '-t' is apparently mandatory for the 'calc-add-in' command but I don't understand what to put there.

The uno-skeletonmaker source code, its help text, and every other reference have identical wording:  "-t <name> specifies a UNOIDL type name, e.g. com.sun.star.text.XText (can be used more than once)”.

Since '-l' already points to types.rdb you'd think '-t' wouldn't be needed.  The phrasing "-t CalcDL1" was just a guess as I'd read some source code which seemed to imply a service-name was required.
_
__Regards, David_