Link error

Julien Nabet serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Sun Jan 29 08:58:24 UTC 2023

Indeed, the rare case when I build LO on Windows, first time is ok
because I start with a "make clean", update Visual Studio, Windows,
Cygwin, ... but once it's built if I want to update my local repo to
retrieve a new patch it will fail in 99%.

Sometimes cleaning the module is enough but most of the times I must run
a make clean. For me it's very annoying because I build LO for Windows
on a laptop far less powerful than my Linux desktop.

Of course, on Linux, I don't encounter this problem.