GSoC Week 1 Report: Remembering Digital Signatures

Ahmed Gamal Eltokhy eltokhy at aucegypt.edu
Sat Jun 10 16:53:41 UTC 2023

Hello everyone!

I'm pleased to share my week 1 GSoC update on implementing the option to
remember digital signatures session-wise. Read the full report here:

https://tokiesan.github.io/blogposts/gsoc/week_1_report.html

This week, I filed a bug on Bugzilla (tdf#155665), and began exploring the
codebase. The main workflow of the patch for the new option is complete,
with next steps focusing on linking the resigning function to the saving
request and caching certificates and signatures, which I will be working on
in the next week.

A big thank you to Thorsten Behrens, Heiko Tietze, and Hossein Nourikhah
for their guidance. Stay tuned for more updates! Feel free to hit me up
with any suggestions or questions.

Best regards,
Tokhy