Unbalanced </translate> tag

Regina Henschel regina.henschel at libreoffice.org
Sun Jun 18 18:34:12 UTC 2023

Hi Julien,

Julien Nabet schrieb am 18.06.2023 um 18:59:
> On 18/06/2023 18:48, Regina Henschel wrote:
>> This is the text which produces the problem:
>
> I'm not an expert but I think you need a "translate" start tag and a
> "translate" end tag at each line.

It seems I do not need it for each line but one pair is enough.
[..]

> Perhaps there's another way but when taking a look at the existing page,
> it seemed the right way to do it. Also I tested it in Core section by
> using Preview and it seemed ok to me.

"look at the existing page" was the helpful hint. My error was this: I
have only edit a section. I saw a <translate> at the bottom in the edit
window and had removed it. I was not aware that it belongs to the
following heading, which is not included in the edit window. Looking at
the complete page makes it visible.

> If you're still stuck, I can submit it if you want (at worst, it's
> always possible to modify afterwards)

Thank you for your help.

Kind regards,
Regina