Bringing theme colors to ODF

Tomaž Vajngerl quikee at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 10:10:51 UTC 2023

Hi Regina,

On Thu, Mar 23, 2023 at 6:57 AM Regina Henschel <rb.henschel at t-online.de>
wrote:

> Hi Tomaž, hi all,
>
> I have started with creating a proposal to extend ODF with theme colors.
> The first draft is attached.
>
> Tomaž, could you please look whether it fits to what you have intended.

Yes, looks fine on a quick glance but maybe renaming some things would make
sense. Mainly the "color-table" would probably be better as "color-scheme"
or something like that, as this is more in-line with OOXML terminology and
we don't need to deviate from that just for the sake of it.
OTOH it probably makes sense to rename dk1, lt1, dk2, lt2, hlink, folHlink
to the full names dark1, light1, ... , hyperlink, followed-hyperlink -
which is inline with ODF style to not to abbreviate things. I planned to do
that change but other things have priority currently.
Also this covers only theme colors. Fonts and format still need to be
defined and this is where it will get more complicated :)

> Kind regards,
> Regina

Tomaž