[Libreoffice-qa] Win releases git repository

Xisco Fauli xiscofauli at libreoffice.org
Fri Mar 31 17:50:33 UTC 2023

Hello,

After playing around with msiexec and talking to Mike in IRC, I realized
some of my tweaks mentioned in my previous email were made just to allow
instdir/program/soffice.bin to launch LibreOffice. However, when using
msiexec, instdir/program/soffice.bin fails to launch LibreOffice, so
those tweaks are unnecessary [1]

I recreated the bisect repository from scratch and reuploaded it to
https://bibisect.libreoffice.org/win86-releases again.

So far it contains the 3.x and 4.x releases and next week I'll add the
remaining releases.

Regards

[1]
https://git.libreoffice.org/dev-tools/+/61c195802f8fd921e371f8d5846068471f9b9a4a%5E%21/