More and Better Tests GSOC weekly update

Adam Seskunas adamseskunas at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 22:18:42 UTC 2024

Hello,

This week I finished working on three new tests.

The test for tdf#122452 which can be found here

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/171126

The test for tdf#135709 which can be found here

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/171222

And the test for tdf#135710 which can be found here

<goog_1284090526>
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/171467

During the week I have also taken the time to update my remaining schedule,
as well as look through the Missing Unit test list to find some more
candidates to write tests for. As I have started to succeed in writing a
few more tests, it has become easier to recognize which bug reports will
present fewer issues in writing a test. With this in mind I have come up
with a better defined list of tests to work on in the coming weeks.

I'm currently working on writing a test for:
tdf#131288
and have successfully recreated the bug for
tdf#134973

After those two test, my list has the following bug reports on it
tdf#120629
tdf#138625
tdf#137643
tdf#116301