[libreoffice-design] Minutes from the UX/design meeting 2023-Aug-08

Heiko Tietze heiko.tietze at documentfoundation.org
Sat Aug 10 08:48:48 UTC 2024

We all love open source because of the freedom of speech. Everyone can
contribute - and is encouraged to do so, whether with code or with comments.
This development model does not make software better but empowers the community.

Communication is not the prime skill for many people. We need to empathize with
the other persons, and to have patience with characters and cultures. This is
both, a challenge and a pleasure to me.

PS: Please do not cross-post to mailing lists.