RTF import bug & info

Al Schapira a_schapira at verizon.net
Mon Aug 12 20:18:36 UTC 2024

With reference to libreoffice bug 162342 ("RTF input fails to honor
\marg[lrtb]N commands
when a \page command is added") I would like to learn more about how
rtf files are imported and subsequently rendered. Is anyone out there
familiar with this process? Can anyone direct me to which source files
are relevant so that I can take a look.

Although I am new to libreoffice development, my programming experience
goes way back to when AT&T Bell Labs invented UNIX.  I even worked on
the UNIX kernel briefly when AT&T owned it.

Thanks for any insights you can provide on rtf imports into libreoffice
and how the above mentioned bug can be fixed.

	--Al