[GSoC] Comments in Sidebar Deck: Weekly Update

Mohit Marathe mohitmarathe at proton.me
Wed Aug 14 16:34:39 UTC 2024

Hello everyone,

I started last week working on tooltips for reference
text (it will show the root comment). I learned about
`SwEditWin::RequestHelp` which handles several tooltips
in Writer. But I think I'll have to make a custom tooltip
for my use case, as I'll have to layout the comment text,
author name and date properly.

After that I switched my focus to polishing things, fixing
bugs and addressing the review in gerrit. Now my priority
to fix all the bugs known to me before implementing anything
new.

Thanks,
Mohit