RTF import bug & info

Wol antlists at youngman.org.uk
Sat Aug 17 19:35:51 UTC 2024

On 17/08/2024 16:47, Ilmari Lauhakangas wrote:
> Beyond our Fine Manuals, we provide mentoring to help new contributors
> get started. If you are interested in learning more about how quality
> assurance is done for LibreOffice, you can email me and we can start
> the mentoring sessions. QA is a nice way to help without needing to
> get into development.

And if Al Shapira DOESN'T HAVE TIME to devote to Libreoffice?

At the end of the day (I haven't seen most of the conversation) it seems
to me he has found a bug, and done the minimum to help getting it fixed.
Surely that's ALL you can expect!

And even if he wanted to help, are you sure what you suggest is
effective? Certainly if someone points me at youtube, they will be
ignored. I'm an old-school guy - the people who wrote Unix were
wordsmiths, not videographers.

Apologies for being a bit sharp, but if Al says he's not interested in
getting involved deeper in helping LO, it's just NOT NICE to completely
ignore what he said.

Cheers,

Wol