tdf132599_frames_* tests needs hu-HU hyphenation for english text

Rene Engelhard rene at debian.org
Fri May 10 15:27:03 UTC 2024

Hi,

Am 10.05.24 um 17:18 schrieb Rene Engelhard:
> [...]
> The test code sets en_US as locale, and the text files have english text.

Well, sets is wrong, by bad.

But it checks for it and skips the test if en_US isn't there.

> But LibreOffice suggests to install hu-HU hyphenation patterns when
> opening the .fodt. Indeed, the text is formatted as Hungarian.

but as said it expects hu-HU since the text is formatted as Hungarian.

I think the files should be fixed to set the text language to English
(USA) instead?

> (I just work around it by adding hyphen-hu as a build dependency, but
> that should be fixed).

https://salsa.debian.org/libreoffice-team/libreoffice/libreoffice/-/commit/1330f842bec975ba616359d9a0cc05a2f37e7a00

Regards,

Rene